We want to spread the love and learning for the amazing and highly skilled art/sport/vocation of flair bartending! We shake, rattle and roll with wonderful drinks ingredients to create delicious mocktails and cocktails with great customer service. Training, parties, events, demonstrations, PR support – read on to see what we offer.
See our media page for latest news.
We are taking bookings now for group Christmas parties with Flair! With or without alcohol.
Here’s what we do
- Our alcohol-free Make and Shake Party Experiences for young people are uniquely fun and interactive. We bring many years of experience of working with young people in formal and informal settings to our event planning and delivery.
- Our workshops and events for adults with or without alcohol are just as good! Celebrations, hen parties, weddings, corporate and team building activities, family gatherings, Christmas work dos, small bespoke masterclasses and Quiz and Games evenings are some of the things we offer.
THE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Alongside the fun we also deliver training in Flair Bartending from introductory level to performance and international competition standard. Balancing, flipping, spinning, juggling and holds all require loads of practise but we can show you the correct techniques to start, improve or refine your skills whether to use working flair behind the bar or to compete at world level in exhibition flair.
- We also deliver employability workshops for young people to enable young people to consider jobs and careers in the hospitality industry. We ran 6 weeks of workshops this summer as part of the National Citizenship Scheme in Hampshire and will be doing some more workshops for the Autumn 2017 wave.
- Plus our Zero Proof Flair Workshops for schools and colleges combine a skills session with alcohol awareness to get important messages across in a fun and engaging way.
We support responsible drinking