Our website is in development so please email us if you would like more information about us and our services.
Our services are built on the special talents of and passion for flair bartending of our lead trainer Dennis Kalegorias who has competed at three World Flair Championships and been Greek Flair champions three times. We want to spread the love and learning for this amazing and highly skilled art/sport/vocation!
We shake, rattle and roll with wonderful drinks ingredients to create delicious mocktails and cocktails.
- Our alcohol-free Make and Shake Party Experiences for young people are uniquely fun and interactive. We bring many years of experience of working with young people in formal and informal settings to our event planning and delivery.
- Our workshops and events for adults with or without alcohol are just as good! Celebrations, hen parties, weddings, corporate and team building activities, family gatherings, small bespoke masterclasses and Quiz and Games evenings are some of the things we offer. We will be busy at Winchester Cocktail Week in February 2017 so you can book on to our events.
- Alongside the fun we also deliver training in Flair Bartending from introductory level to performance and competition level. Balancing, flipping, spinning, juggling and holds all require loads of practise but we can show you the correct techniques to start, improve or refine your skills whether to use working flair behind the bar or to compete at world level in exhibition flair.
- We also deliver employability workshops for young people to enable young people to consider jobs and careers in the hospitality industry
- Plus our Zero Proof Flair Workshops for schools and colleges combine a skills session with alcohol awareness to get important messages across in a fun and participative way.
We are a family business and bring together our experience of training and education, work with young people, tourism and hospitality, marketing and events organisation to deliver activities that put the customer first. All our staff have DBS clearance checks.
We support responsible drinking.