Littleton Show August 3 2017
Great fun serving Mocktails at the Littleton Show this year – Cucumber Nojitos, Fruit Punch and Cherry Berry. Sun came out – perfect for enjoying ice cold mocktails.
Winchester Cheese and Chilli Festival 19 & 20 August 2017
We designed 3 chilli-based mocktails for the festival and presented them to audiences in the demonstration tent.
Our first mocktail was a Cocochillito
Fusing one of our favourite mocktails, a Nojito, with south-east Asian influences.
How we make it:
- Muddle 1/3 chopped Dutch long green chilli (seeds removed) with teaspoon sugar in a hi-ball glass
- Add 30ml fresh lime juice
- Add 15 ml fresh coconut syrup
- Add 4-5 smacked mint leaves
- Fill half the glass with crushed ice
- Mix well, building up the ingredients
- Add 60cl coconut water
- Top glass with ice
- Finish with soda water
- Garnish with straw, sprig mint and chilli slice or flower on stick.
SUMMER 2017 NATIONAL CITIZENSHIP WORKSHOPS